Accountant Wanted in Construction Company (ACT)
- Fun, energetic, team – based working culture
- Canberra, ACT
- Excellent career and development opportunities
- $50 – 60 K
Our client is a high profile Construction business with aggressive growth plans based in Canberra, ACT. Known for their commercial developments and exemplary customer service, they are seeking a talented junior Accountant to join the company.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager and Financial Controller, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Preparation of management and financial reports
- Full end to end payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of Bank Guarantee Register
- Assist with the preparation of business unit budgets
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Interpreting multiple awards and EBA’s
- Preparation of statutory returns and payments
- Ad hoc projects as required by the finance team
You will be required to have Australian qualifications related to Accounting for this role and also ideally in a Property/Construction environment, work experience as an accounting staff is preferred. You will need to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally will be crucial to your success. You will be able to operate both in a team and autonomously in a fast – paced environment.
To apply online, please send us your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Please be aware of the fact that only shortlisted candidates will be considered.