- European Language Speaking Education Consultant (C… September 23, 2014 European Language Speaking Education Consultant (Casual) One of the leading education consulting companies in Sydney CBD is now seeking an European Language Speaking Education Consultant to join their high profile and expanding team in Sydney City. This position is a casual position (flexible) but should have at least 1 year of consulting experience in Australian education. Moreover, ... Read More
- Online Marketing Intern at Sydney CBD September 19, 2014 Our client is an Australian company at Sydney CBD, a world leader in the provision of the finest Serviced Office and Virtual Office in more than 100 locations worldwide. We are looking for an online marketing intern to support the company’s global marketing team by coordinating our PPC and SEO investment around the world. You will ... Read More
- Trainer/ assessor for Childcare, Aged Care, Constr… September 19, 2014 Trainer/ assessor for Childcare, Aged Care, Construction, Tiling and Welding
We are a RPL course provider in Sydney and seeking trainer/assessor for Childcare, Aged Care, Construction, Tiling and Welding.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, please send your Resume with a cover letter.
firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
- Sales Intern – Pharmacy Account Management a… September 18, 2014 About The Role:We are looking for a driven student with a thirst for sales and account management to join our client’s dynamic sales team at Sydney CBD. Assisting the senior Sales staff in carrying out a broad range of sales related tasks and activities, you will gain insights into sales strategies, operations and account management. In ... Read More
- Sydney Cosmetics Company – Full-time Marketi… September 18, 2014 Sydney Cosmetics Shop – Full-time Marketing Manager (Korean Speaking) A globally recognised brand of cosmetics & beauty products is on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead all Marketing and Communications for the business Key Responsibilities This role is mainly responsible for implementing marketing and sales strategies and operational plans for the stores. * Developing and executing ... Read More
- Sydney Cosmetics Company – Sales Assistant M… September 17, 2014 A globally recognised brand of cosmetics & beauty products is on the hunt for an experienced Sales Assistant Manager Key Responsibilities: -Enhancing sales performance -Assisting and managing promotions -Store merchandising and stock management -Managing HR including staff roster, attendance and performance Requirements: For this role you would be required to have -Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing or related discipline -Australian permanent residency ... Read More
- Cosmetics Store Manager and Second in charge September 16, 2014 Cosmetics Store Manager and Second in charge – Ozcareer
Our client is a reputable international leading cosmetics company located in Sydney.
Key competencies and responsibilities for this position include:
*A degree or a diploma in relevant areas preferred
*Must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
*Manager position- at least 4 year experience in relevant areas or retail sector ... Read More
- Marketing Associate/Intern at Sydney CBD September 16, 2014 Our client is a global leader in Sydney with a range of products second to none in the industry including Panadol, Macleans, Nicabate and Sensodyne.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Develop in conjunction with the SBM Skin health, winning market & consumer driven Market Activation Plans which delivers a step change in brand performance
Support the delivery of ... Read More
- Room Attendants in Sydney (house-keeping) September 15, 2014
We are a job agency operating in Sydney City and one of our clients is Australia’s premier provider of housekeeping services to deluxe hotels in Sydney. Due to increased business activity in Sydney, this company is currently looking for Housekeeping / Room Attendant to work at a premium hotel in Sydney.
To be successful in this ... Read More
- Fantastic Internship Opportunity in Accounting at … September 15, 2014 Location: SydneyStarting Date: ImmediateLength: 12-26 weeks5 Star Luxury Hotel Seeks Accounting Intern. The Successful International Candidate will have a Degree in Accounting/Finance. Experience with Office and Advanced Excel preferred.You will gain skills in:-General understanding of all hotel accounts processes and procedures-Profit and Loss-Balance Sheets-Cash Flow forecast-Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable-FBT Return-BAS Statements-Payroll Tax Reconciliation-Settlement of ... Read More