AUSTRALIA: Professional Internship
The Professional Internship Program offers candidates an opportunity to gain professional work experience and improve career opportunities in almost all academic fields and a wide range of industries. It is aimed at candidates seeking work experience / internship positions in Australia. An internship is a great way to gain exposure into the professional work environment and develop professional workplace skills.
– Location: Professional Internship placement process is based on your profile, positions of interest and openings available at the moment of your application. Therefore, we expect you to be flexible to be placed in any major city such as: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Perth and others.
– Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 30
- A recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Be flexible for a second destination.
- Upper intermediate – advanced English language skills
– Accommodation: Housing is not included in this program, however you will be guided so you can decide where you want to stay.
PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
Accounting and Finance
Management & Administration
IT (Information Techonology)
Transport & Logistics
Hospitality and so on