One of our hospitality client in Melbourne is looking for a talented, inspired and energetic Chef de partie (CDP) or Sous Chef to join the family!
With Funky beats, a chilled atmosphere and a fun fresh menu – you don’t want to miss being a part of this awesome venue. This positon comes with 482 Visa sponsorship for the successful candidates.
- Experience is essential –with minimum 2 years out of recent 5 years in a similar role as a chef
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery and Diploma of Hospitality Management required
- IELTS 5 in each band or 36 in PTE each.
- Proven experience with menu development, costings and ordering preferred but not essential
- Understanding of product, culinary techniques and kitchen equipment
- Fast paced kitchen in a 7 day per week operation – so the successful candidate must be flexible, willing to work mornings, nights and weekends
- This is an opportunity to display your skills, passion and work ethic in a great team environment
- Strong communication skills and grace under pressure
- Excellent leadership & people management skills
- Planning skills and ability to think on your feet
- Proven experience with menu development, costings and ordering
- Open and friendly attitude
- Full Time Position
- Fantastic, supportive team environment and excellent working conditions
- Attractive salary package
- Good rosters that value work/life balance
- Long term stable employment
- An opportunity to join a growing company with huge plans for the future
How to apply
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.